As a landlord, whether of a private tenancy or housing association property, it’s essential that communal areas such as corridors and WCs are kept clean, tidy and sanitised. Not only does this help to keep your tenants healthy and happy, but it’s also key to attracting new business.
With vast experience of communal area cleaning for landlords across the UK, we understand that it’s a competitive market. So our expert team of professional cleaners work around the clock to meet all of your cleaning needs. And because of our experience, passion and attention to detail, we can guarantee an exceptional service that will help you stand out from your competitors.
- We work in accordance with industry best practice and professional cleaning legislation. And we strive to ensure that all our cleaning practices are compliant with the high standards set by the CQC.
- We provide communal area cleaning services for landlords in major cities across the UK, including London, Bristol, Birmingham and Cardiff.
- Our reliable and responsive staff are supported by a dedicated supervisory team and tailor their approach to accommodate your needs, to ensure that you get the same outstanding level of service every time.
- We have access to specialist cleaning equipment, including pressure washers and steam cleaners, and utilise the latest technology to provide an excellent level of service, with minimal disruption.
- As an accredited ethical cleaning company, we use eco-friendly cleaning products to demonstrate our commitment to minimising our impact on the environment and protecting human health.
We provide the following cleaning services for communal areas in private tenancies and housing association properties:
- Daily Contract Cleaning
- One-Off Spring Clean
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Waste Removal & Recycling
- Toilet Cleaning
- Dusting and Polishing
- Carpets & Upholstery
- Window Cleaning
- Hard Floor Polishing