We all want our families to be safe and healthy – and that extends to our pets, too. If you’re running a veterinary surgery, you’ll understand the pressures of looking after two key clients: the animals and their ‘hooman’ owners.
That’s why we offer specialist veterinary cleaning services to maintain peace of mind. Contact The Clean Space today to arrange your veterinary cleaning quote.
Why is it so important to work with a specialist veterinary cleaning service?
Veterinary practices throughout the UK are subject to scrutiny from organisations such as The Veterinary Medicines Directorate. These organisations ensure high standards for the protection and welfare of animals, from distributing medicines to offering clean and hygienic spaces.
Whilst we understand that every vet practice will have its own cleaning requirements, we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met. Whatever you need to make sure your practice is compliant, we’ll supply it in an efficient, environmentally friendly manner.
The challenges of keeping veterinary surgeries clean
We understand the unique issues your surgery may face every day in order to maintain a clean and healthy environment:
- High footfall: with hundreds of customers coming through the door each day, vet surgeries could be a hotbed for common viral infections
- Animal waste: accidents happen, and bathroom facilities aren’t as easy for animals to access! We can keep your vet free from the effects of life’s little surprises
- Clinical waste: from disposing of syringes to blood and other clinical equipment, we’ll help you partner with efficient, sustainable waste management teams
- Sanitising key touchpoints: from operating tables to cages and reception desks, there are hundreds of touchpoints with human and animal contact each day. We’ll help to keep these sanitised and ensure you meet your hygiene standards
- Vulnerable visitors: pet owners (as well as pets) can be vulnerable, from the elderly to young children, which is why we use environmentally friendly products and specially trained staff.