Whether you’re a care home manager or simply looking out for a loved one, you want the assurance that your chosen care home is clean and safe. At The Clean Space, we offer specially trained care home cleaners who understand the delicate nature of these critical healthcare facilities.
Challenges for care home managers
Care homes and facilities working with vulnerable people undergo more quality checks than most. To pass compliance checks with the Care Quality Commission, your care home must be demonstrably clean and hygienic.
Our trained care home cleaners offer decades of experience meeting these strict challenges:
- Reactive response to spillages and sensitive incidents with patients
- Meeting strict CQC guidelines on safety standards
- Maintaining food hygiene and cleanliness in care home kitchens
- Using COVID-19 compliant cleaning methods to deal with a high turnover of visitors
- Carefully choosing sustainable cleaning products that won’t negatively affect vulnerable patients.
Working flexibly to put managers’ minds at ease
At The Clean Space, we understand that care home timetables are not the standard 9 to 5. That’s why we offer both contract cleaning and additional periodic deep cleans to suit your schedule.
Please get in touch to arrange a meeting or site visit of your property.